Berry Matcha Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries
- 1/2 serving Banana
- 1 serving Protein Powder ((vegan recommended))
- 2 tsps matcha powder
- 6 ozs Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Kale & Tuna Salad with Sprouts and Parsley Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup Parsley
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 Lemon (juiced)
- 2/3 Garlic (clove, crushed)
- 2 tsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 2/3 cups Kale Leaves
- 2/3 can Tuna (drained and flaked)
- 2/3 Sweet Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 2/3 tbsps Sunflower Seeds
Vegan - Use quinoa and chickpeas instead of eggs and tuna
On-the-go - Layer all ingredients into a mason jar
No Tuna - Use any other source of protein like diced chicken breast or organic bacon.
1. Combine parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, apple cider vinegar, sea salt and black pepper together in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer into a jar.
2. Add kale leaves to a bowl. Pour half the dressing in the jar onto the kale leaves and massage. Add the tuna, onion, chickpeas, sprouts and sunflower seeds. Drizzle with desired amount of remaining dressing and serve!
One Pan Salmon with Green Beans & Roasted Tomato
- 1 cup Green Beans (washed and
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to
- 5 ozs Salmon Fillet
No Salmon - Use any type of fish fillet. Baking times will vary depending on thickness.
Vegan - Use roasted chickpeas instead of salmon.
More Carbs - Serve with quinoa or rice.
Added Touch - Toss the green beans in balsamic vinegar before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 510. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place green beans and cherry tomatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil.
Season with sea salt and black pepper. Transfer to baking sheet and bake in the
oven for 10 minutes.
3. Season your salmon fillets with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Remove veggies from oven and place salmon fillets over top. Place back in the
oven and bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
5. Divide veggies between plates and top with salmon. Enjoy!