TGIF and happy 5th day of meal prepping!!
Remember you can always swap proteins and add in extra veggies if you have them!
Tofu Veggie Scramble
- 220 grams Tofu (firm)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (medium,
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to
More Carbs - Serve with toast or brown rice.
Likes it Spicy - Serve with hot sauce, cayenne pepper or chili flakes.
Leftovers - Store in the fridge up to 3 to 4 days.
1. Place the tofu in a small bowl and mash with a fork to the point where it is
broken apart but chunks still remain. The texture should be similar to
2. In a non-stick pan, heat the avocado oil over medium heat. Add the onions,
garlic and bell pepper. Saute for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
3. Add the tofu, spinach, nutritional yeast and turmeric to the pan. Mix well and
cook until the spinach wilts and the tofu is heated through.
4. Season with sea salt and black pepper taste. Enjoy!
Kitchen Sink Kale Salad
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Chickpeas
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Sea Salt & Black Pepper
For More Protein - Add fish, eggs, or chicken.
1. In a small mixing bowl combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. In another large mixing bowl place chopped kale and massage with 1/2 of the
3. Add in all other ingredients and top with remaining dressing.
Grilled Tuna Steak with Asparagus
- 6 ozs Tuna Steak
- 2 tsps Paprika
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsps Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Asparagus (approximately 6 spears)
1. Turn grill on to high heat (note you can use oven @500 if you don't have a
2. Mix all spices in a small mixing bowl and rub on all sides of tuna steak.
3. Lightly brush asparagus with olive oil.
4. Place both on the grill and cook to desired tenderness. (Asparagus ~3-5 min; Tuna Steaks ~8 min turning sides).